Derivatives World ASIA 2009
Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore
Download programme in pdf
Pre registration is now closed.
You can register on the day.
Since last year's Derivatives World Asia, the financial landscape has changed beyond recognition. While the credit crunch had tightened the availability of credit, few would have predicted the onset of the global financial crisis.
However, while the onset of the worst crisis to hit the world since the great depression critically damaged many markets, it also served to highlight the benefits of the exchange traded derivatives.
With the eyes of many global regulators open to the benefits of the market, the exchange traded futures and options markets are now viewed as part of the solution. For the futures and options markets this is a tremendous opportunity.
Derivatives World Asia 2009 will discuss how the derivatives landscape is changing and developing, the new opportunities arising for growth and how market participant capitalise on these opportunities.
Key topics will include:
• Exchange heads meet: what does the future hold for listed derivatives markets in Asia?
• Head of desk panel discussion, getting the FCM perspective
• Defining the place of OTC derivatives in the new trading environment
• Clearing solutions to minimise counterparty risk
• Legal Panel: The regulatory response to the global financial crisis
• Maximising investment opportunities in volatile markets
• Technology focus including: Innovations in trading platforms
• Innovations in Algorithmic Trading & Risk Management Workshop
For Sponsorship Opportunities please contact:
Georgina Franks, firstname.lastname@example.org+44 (0) 20 7779 804220 7779 8042
Nicole Berkland, email@example.com, +1-312-494-9378
For programming and marketing please contact:
Natasha Gwilliam, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 20 7779 8350
Download Seminar and Presentation Papers
Our FAQ is available if you have any questions. All material subject to strictly
enforced copyright laws.